Ergonomics is concerned with the ‘fit’ between people and their work. it takes account of the worker’s capabilities and limitations in seeking to ensure that tasks, equipment, information and the environment suit each worker. To assess the fit between a person and their work, ergonomists consider the job being done and the demands on the worker.
- One piece shell, stackable.
- Lunchroom, meeting room and study arm options.
- 4 leg and sled chrome frames.
- Perforated back design
- 4 leg black stackable frame
- With black and chrome options.
- Beam and swivel task options also available.
- One piece shell with flex back design
- 4 leg stackable, sled and stool height options available
- 5 colours available